The 99Starz Guild Lounge

This site is the new 99starz open beta site!Be happy, be soo happy!Get to register here for FREE and join in the fun of 99starz guild!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

IGN event(e2pkg-1/5)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GARII
Admin

PostSubject: IGN event(e2pkg-1/5)   Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:36 pm

Owh.(from master)using a same IGN for a loooooooong time seems boring, so , instead, I made up an event about my IGN(hehe), This is a package event (second one).For the first event, it will be this^^

Rules:
1)IGN(s) given must not have sexual or rude words included.
2)You can submit as many IGN(s) as you wish, therefor, an account(1 IGN) can only have ONE of those chosen.
3)The template of the IGN MUST be:
[xxx]<A picture><name> OR [xxx]<name><a picture> OR <a picture><name> OR <name><a picture>
4)All IGN(s) submitted cannot be more than 16 letters (thus, this is the limit)*brackets and the letters in it are also counted, morover the symbols ([ & ])
5)Can't be any imitation, IGN(s) must be clean.
6)No using of other player's name *(e.g. a player's name is [xxx](angel)harlo, therefore, IGN cant be simmilar, like [xxx](angel)harrlo OR others as same.)
7)For other information, please log on to 99starz.my-goo.net and click current event going on
8)masters and sub master's decission is final, any quarellments won't be solved.
9)Winner will recieve an e-point card (with code) by MAIL, so, if you didn't write your home address when you register to join this guild, kindly write them at the guild's forum>members corner, log on to 99starz.my-goo.net

From.
The master
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://99starz.my-goo.net

IGN event(e2pkg-1/5)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 99Starz Guild Lounge :: News & Notices :: Current Event Going on-
Jump to: